Enduro e-mtb by Ducati
Shimano Steps E8000 (250Watt – 70Nm – 2,8kg)
* BATTERY Shimano – 504Wh
* FOX 36 Float 29 Factory Series Kashima – FIT4 3 position – 170 mm – customized tuning
* FOX DPX2 Factory Series – 160 mm – customized tuning
REAR SUSPENSION LAYOUT
* TPS Thok Progressive System (Horst Link)
* Shimano Saint – 4 calipers – 203mm front and rear
* Mavic E-XA Drifter 29”x 30mm front – 27.5x35mm rear
TIRES Rear tire:
* Maxxis Minion DHR 27,5×2.8 EXO+
* Maxxis Minion DHF 29×2.6 EXO+
* Shimano XT – 11 speed – 11-46SEAT POSTRace Face Turbine Dropper post
* Renthal 35 Fatbar Lite CarbonWEIGHT22,5 kg (size M without pedals)
The MIG-RR is the result of a partnership with Thok E-bikes, an Italian company specialised in pedal-assisted bicycles. Based on the MIG series, the Ducati MIG-RR is equipped with an aluminium frame with a new geometry, 170 mm of front travel and 160 mm on the back, components of the highest level, the bike and its exclusive livery having been designed by Aldo Drudi with the Ducati Design Center collaboration
MIG-RR is an Enduro e-mtb that lets you reach any summit and handle the most challenging descents. Discover a new way of experiencing off-road riding, training and having fun at the same time.
Shimano Steps E8000
Shimano Steps E8000. Specific for e-mtb. It has three levels of assistance (Eco, Trail, Boost) and a Power-Walk mode. With the Shimano E-Tube app you can customise the Trail and Boost assistance levels to three different positions. 504 Wh Shimano battery.
Kashima Factory Series FOX 36 Float fork, FIT4, with 36 mm legs, 170 mm of travel. Kashima Factory Series FOX DPX2 shock absorber, 160 mm of travel with TPS levers (Thok Progressive System) Horst Link suspension.
Easily removable, it allows you to recharge the battery even while it is mounted on the MIG-RR. Exclusive design and connection to the chassis derived from the systems used on the fairings of the MotoGP Desmosedici.
Tyres and rims
Differentiated Mavic E-XA Drifter rims, 29″ x 30 mm front and 27.5″ x 35 mm rear, with Maxxis DHF tyres, EXO+ 2.6″ front and 2.8″ rear. They can easily overcome the most diffi-cult obstacles and maintain maximum grip on any terrain.